You could be trying to find time from being a mum, from your busy work life, or even your hectic travels. But there are cheat pathways to find that time to work out and even follow a health regime.
Finding time to stay fit can be challenging, but with some planning and prioritization, it can be done. Here are some tips on how to create time to stay fit:
- Schedule your workouts: Treat your workouts like important appointments and schedule them in your calendar. Block off the time and make it non-negotiable.
- Make it a priority: Make staying fit a priority in your life. Think of it as an investment in your health and well-being.
- Find activities you enjoy: Choose activities you enjoy doing, whether it’s hiking, dancing, swimming, or weightlifting. When you enjoy the activity, it’s easier to make time for it.
- Combine fitness with other activities: Look for ways to combine fitness with other activities. For example, you could take a yoga class with a friend, go for a walk during your lunch break, or ride your bike to work.
- Break it up: If you can’t find a solid block of time for a full workout, break it up into smaller chunks throughout the day. Even a 10-minute walk or quick set of exercises can add up over time.
- Be flexible: Recognize that life can be unpredictable, and be flexible with your workout routine. If you miss a workout, don’t beat yourself up. Just get back on track as soon as you can.
Cheat workouts and diet
Climb the stairs up your building
Swap a coffee with High Iron tea
Do 10 mins jump-start the workout with Tabata
When you take a phone call, pace up and down your house’s hallway
Remember that staying fit doesn’t have to take up a lot of time. Even small changes can make a big difference in your overall health and well-being.