It all started 10 years ago…
Teaphoria's Inner Beauty Inspiration
Since I was a child my grandmother had a skin care plan for me
At the age of 2 to 7 we Indian girls are bathed in Chickpea flour and yogurt.
When we are teenagers we are given more turmeric to drink and face packs made out of turmeric. Morning routine is Tulsi, Ginger and honey pounded together into a paste and given in a small but intense dose every morning.
We do not use shampoo for hair, we use soap nuts mixed with other herbs.
I grew up into a someone who never was attracted to make-up. Maybe I was subconsciously motivated to look natural. I had glowing skin and no acne as a teenager.
When we had hormonal issues, we had more grandmother remedies in the form of salves, heat packs made of mustard and teas so strong that I could not drink.
But I valued it as all that made me glow more then anyone else. And who doesnt like to glow more.
Why I made this inner beauty project with main product as Tea?
What do I want to bring to this world?
1) Self love and self believe. Who every you are and where ever you are, you are beautiful.
2) Make-up can be done inside out. You are not slave to cosmetics and botox.
3) What make-up companies tell you does not have half the truth and you buy because they feed on your fears and anxieties.
4) Instead of using cosmetics, getting sick and then buying more cosmetics to fix it. Why not try the Indian Nonna method where you have nothing to lose.
5) You spend no time in front of the mirror every morning caking up.
6) You have 10 x confidence to show up glowing inside out and inspire others.
Friends & Family
My team that supported me always in the making of the flavours, and testing
My partner and partner in crime. With all the clarity sessions that gave me a clear vision and strong drive to make it happen.
He never left on the days I doubted myself and felt lonely. He is happiness in a bundle from God.